Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1

(If you click on the image of each page it will appear larger or you can read the text below.)

I bought a wooden box at a flea market. I couldn't get the lid open there, but when I got home it opened easily.
Inside the box was a delicate feather.
Underneath the feather was a worn, printed card that said:

The Magic Feather
The feather holds some magic,
Trust it and you will see,
The wonders of the world
That wait for thee.

Use it to travel
Far and wide
Where you would like to go
Is hidden inside.

Close your eyes and dream of a place. The feather will take you there.

Is this real...or is it a joke?


4 comments:

  1. I love it, what a wonderful start for what is sure to be an amazing month of adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what awaits us with the magic feather.

    (BTW, I commend you on being able to do two blogs at once. Maybe you can send me the magic feather to give me some extra energy?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqui - Thanks. I hope it won't be too much to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a serendipitous find. I am loving what you are doing with your journal and look forward to more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete